Our Board Members
We commit our time and resources because cancer is personal to each of us.
Honorary BoardRyan Baker
– CBS 2 Morning News Anchor Steve Cochran
– WGN Morning Show Radio Broadcaster Kendall & Wendy Gill
– Former NBA Player, Sports Analyst - Carole Robertson Center for LearningDan & Gina Hampton
– Former Chicago Bears Player / Miji Corporation Glen Kozlowski
– Former Chicago Bears Player Ann Lurie
– Philanthropist Lurie Holdings, Inc. Steve McMichael
– Former Chicago Bears PlayerPete McMurray
– Chicago Radio Personality
– Grammy-Winning Musician Ides of March & Survivor Doug Plank
– Former Chicago Bears Player Leonidas C. Platanias, MD, PhD
– Director Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University Jerry Reinsdorf
– Chairman Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox Brent Sopel
– Former Chicago Blackhawks Player George Wendt
– Actor Otis Wilson
– Former Chicago Bears Player
Executive BoardJohn Rot, President
– Hortons Home Lighting Dan Chopp, Vice President
– Chopp Commercial Properties Mark Shapland, Treasurer
– Becknell Industrial
Board of Directors
Michael Burke – Burke Beverage
Andrea Darlas – University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
Gregg Garofalo – Lighting One
Neil Graves – Tri-State Sales
Maria Mullen – Hubbardton Forge
Jeff Pieta – AIS, Shiftgig
Rob Rich – L.A. Eyeworks
Joe Snyder – Snyder Insurance
Cortney Frahm – The H Foundation
Sue Nesbitt – Development Associate
Are you passionate about finding a cure?
The H Foundation is always looking for volunteers to help. There are numerous ways to get involved and show your commitment to finding a cure for cancer. Contact us to sign-up to volunteer.
- Become a company sponsor.
- Collect items for our auctions and raffles.
- Purchase ticket to one of our events.
- Collect wine to build The H Foundation Community Wine Cellar.
- Volunteer before the event or that night as a greeter, registration, raffle seller, VIP concierge, clean-up crew, auction assistant or closer.
- Join us as a guest at the Goombay Bash.