Join us for the 20th Annual Goombay Bash!
For more information and sponsorships visit GoombayBash.comBuy Tickets Today!
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary in 2020!When:
Saturday, July 25, 2020 5:00 p.m. - MidnightWhere:
Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier, ChicagoEvent Features:
- Celebrity Guests
- Live Auction with One-of-a-Kind Packages
- Silent Auctions with 200+ Packages
- Live Drawing of $10,000 Raffle Prize
- Instant Win Raffles and Chance to Win "Best of Live Auction" Package
- Gourmet Buffet & Cash Bar
- Fireworks Finale
- On-site Marketing Opportunities
- Casual Attire, Hawaiian Shirt Optional
A party with meaning and the party of the summer!
It started with a few friends with entrepreneurial spirit who decided to make a difference in the fight against cancer. In 2001, we threw our first Goombay Bash under the disguise of a casual Caribbean-style festival. Since then, Goombay Bash has grown to become one of the largest and liveliest cancer research fundraising events in Chicago!
We host 1,000+ guests at Chicago’s Navy Pier at a tropical party where everyone wears Hawaiian shirts and leis while raising money for cancer research. All Proceeds Benefit Basic Science Cancer Research at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
What is Goombay
Check out GoombayBash.com to get detailed information, purchase tickets and available sponsorships.